Guide For Digital Learning
Please review for best practices and expectations to assure a sacred container for each class.
Setting up your ceremonial space
- Be on time
- Find a quiet place to sit for each session
- Have your materials (candles,sage, notebook, charger..) ready and within reach
- Communicate with your household so they won't interrupt you if possible
- Have suitable lighting so your face can be seen through the camera
- Put your computer on do not disturb and turn off your phone to increase your presence and focus
It's a ceremony - show up as if you were in the dome
- Be on time
- Dress appropriately
- Try your best
- Ask questions
- Sit up (don’t lie down unless you have a medical reason)
- Take care of your needs (bathroom, snacks) before/after class.
- Remove distractions (phones, pets)
Be patient and kind with each other.
- Always mute yourself unless it is your turn to speak (remember to mute after speaking)
- Remember this is sacred space and be mindful of what you say and how you say it
Keep the focus on learning and the sacred.
Appearance Release Form
We are all excited to be part of this loving container. In an effort to capture these teachings and make them available to more people we are recording each session.
With your blessing we request that you sign and send back the attached appearance release form prior to the first call.